Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Dates

The online dating sites always tell you that a profile picture will get you more views and therefore more dates. The same is true for blogs...people like to see pictures and I often think of that as I type away a new post here, but then I have to chuckle. How much fun would that be to add into my blog some of the profile pictures I see, males and females showing their most private parts on line for anyone to look at. Really, think about it, posting a face photo is one thing. And as far as eHarmony or Match.com or one of the traditional dating sites, it's not so odd (unless of course you are married or otherwise attached) but to put even a picture of your face on a sex dating site is beyond me.
Which makes me wonder, I know the men do it and apparently don't care but for a woman to do it, seems a little far fetched, which brings me back around to wondering how many of those profiles are fake.

Until next time,

Jane

2 comments:

  1. So funny! I have had many good laughs while browsing aff, even at my husband's profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw two the other day, I really would like to have posted here in my blog. One was a 60 year old man completely naked, bulging belly, withering thighs, teeny tiny and all. Bet he thinks he looks awesome.
    The other was a man taking a mirror photo, but t he mirror was shaped like an old fashioned coffin...looked like his funeral viewing!

    ReplyDelete