Tuesday, June 4, 2013

, Wedding Ring Blues Blue Jeans That IS

I do understand that some jobs and/or situations require my husband to take his wedding band off, working on the car...even at his work. What I DON'T understand is this:

If I had to take my wedding ring off for work, as soon as I left I would put it on. I feel odd without my ring on, though I do take it off at night, but to leave my house without it on is weird.

So, on the off chance he forgets to put it back on, as he says....he's in a hurry to leave, then why does he put it IN HIS POCKET when he gets dressed in the morning.

He leaves very early and it is dark. Since I've been staying in bed until after he leaves he puts the damn thing in his pocket and walks out the door.

Of course for 2 years now he has been forgetting to put it on as he leaves work. He stops at Best Buy, Lowes, for gas etc and prances about without his ring on.

For a few months he drove his corvette to work, back and forth 50 miles each way, without his ring on and his arm hanging out his window. (It was a 79 with no A/C).

His truck was acting up, I offered to let him take my car. Of course not (we're still talking 50 miles each way) better to take the chance on his truck not making it then to be seen in my car. May not fit in with whatever story he's telling 'someone.'

Until next time,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment