Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Find Hidden Dating Profiles


Just like the title says...only this is a different way then I've already talked about and I found it quite by accident.

I'll explain how I found this back way into a dating site and you can take it and run with it.

I knew my husband was on several sites all belonging to one company. It's common for one company to have several niche dating sites. When I logged in under my profile they will show ads running down the sides for their other sites, telling me I had mail on that site with a link to automatically log in.

They also have ads for sites I don't belong to and say join or sign up.

The third permutation is the ads with wording such as "Contact Her/Him" or "Start Dating Now."
If you click on them and you don't already belong you will be prompted to sign up.

But here is the punch line. I had already figured out that if I logged into one of his profiles and browsed around keeping an eye on the ads I could jump from site to site seeing which ones he has his profile on.
I also found out, that if I haven't logged out of my profiles and I am in one of his, the ad on the side will say he has mail on another site but when I click it, it takes me to my profile.

So......if perchance I am in one of mine and see a sign in to another one....if he hasn't logged out of his, then I would be able to jump from mine to his.

Now my husband is very methodical, I can't imagine him not logging out (and we don't even share a computer, I'm sure it is done using our ISP) but your significant or insignificant as it were, other may not be so careful.

Until next time,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment