Saturday, September 28, 2013

I Live on a One Way Street

Yes I do.
He can shop around and cheat, I wouldn't.
He can yell at me over the littlest things....I can never raise my voice.
It's all  my fault.....of course!!!!

He asked me if I knew how to do something with my computer....something I didn't do often but I did. So it was taking me a minute to remember the steps.
The fall out??? He starts yelling at me, furious, I'm so stupid and I never listen.
And....drum roll because from what I have read, this is the stuff from a cheaters endgame...."It's" all my fault.

Great, that means I don't need to remind him of appointments anymore....keep track of his obligations, tests, classes, his Mother!!!!

Why, the same day I was notified of my total incompetence I relieved myself of having to remind him of a payment he needed to make.....I remembered....hell, he didn't even understand the invoice when it was sent to him.  Late that night he said "I forgot to pay $$$$" and I looked at him and thought..."I didn't, asshole."

I've also stopped making decisions. Should we change out internet provided.....beats me....I'm no longer doing all the research and making all the phone calls and then having it thrown back at me later because it's not perfect.

Now, maybe I can devote more time to my life!!!

Until next time,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment