Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Coping with all the Emotions of the Online Affairs

As I stated at the beginning of this blog, my only credentials on this subject is that I am going through it, or so I think. In some ways what is going on doesn't seem so clear cut.
For instance, there have been several opportunities where my husband could have covered time... said he was still at work and be doing something else.
There have been no unexplained chunks of time, not even small chunks. How I know that is another post.

So, I decided to sort through some of the other blogs about this subject and founs a very good one, which I think I will revisit often.
<http://surviveyourpartnersaffair.com> by Jeff Murrah.
Today, since my last blog I mentioned just how furious I was feeling..not angry, but blood boiling furious, I found some posts about just that subject. Then it goes on to fear, both of course steps in the grieving process. Because yes, I am grieving because what I though I had for a marriage will never be there.

Back to Jeff Murrah blog. Here is the posts on anger.

For today,


Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment