Monday, May 14, 2012

Cheating Husband Finder

If only there was a search engine or data base that made finding online profiles from dating sites possible.
Apparently, several years ago there was one but I don't know if it actually worked. I suspect dating sites guard their privacy.

Though if I haven't already mention it and if I have, it's worth mentioning again, sometimes you can google a persons profile name or screen name. I happen  to know one of my husbands dating profile names and it does come up in a google search. Even a srceen name, or the first part of an email address....minus the @ and everything after that is worth a try.

Spokeo.com has a limited free search but you can search a persons email and see if they have several profiles. The free version only shows you a row of profile icons or pictures but no information, though sometimes you can figure these things out.

I don't know that a private detective could find out anyone either, but I don't know.

Just a few thoughts.

Until next time,

Jane

2 comments:

  1. Jane,
    You sound alot like me! I also found multiple dating website profiles for my husband. I had gotten access to his yahoo account (which he has since closed down). Unlike you, I made the mistake of asking him about them. He tried to tell me they were opened before we married, they were actually opened after and one just a few weeks after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things I have written about I wish I knew when my husband and I were first dating, I probably missed a lot of information available then and not any more.

    ReplyDelete