Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What's Your Fetish

Sometimes you need to search for dating sites that cater to someone's particular desires. I've already spoken about adultfriendfinder and their sister site alt.com  for assorted fetishes. But then there are things such as large breasts or small breasts. There are some sites that supposedly feature women with those particular qualities. Also on the adultfriendfinder sites and a few others, if you are a paying member you can add physical attributes such as bust size to your search criteria.

Is you spouse attracted to heavy or obese people, there are sites for that too.

This post is going to be about tall people. My husband is short and has a thing about tall women.....color me surprised. So I figured I better hang around a few tall people sites too.
One is datetallpeoeple.com. Sign up is typical...they send you the same type of notifications It is more G rated. Search is pretty easy and a lot of the profiles have pictures.
Here's the thing I just found out. I have a profile on here, stating that I am a tall women.....I have been contacted so far by tall men.

As I was looking at my home page, just this moment  I saw some links......one leads to a dat widowers dating site (amazing) and the other is datetallwomen. I suppose I better sign up there too.

Never ending, maybe there is an end in sight soon for me.

Until then

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment