Monday, September 10, 2012

The Long and the Short of it

I found a whole new dating niche the other say. Well new and news to me. Tall dating. Tall people wanting to date other tall people and of course short people wanting to date tall people. I can understand short women with tall men and tall women with shorter men who don't mind but to purposely seek out a short man...I don't know. And of course I know that there are short men who want taller women and I don't want to think about that too much.

Anyway, there are several sites geared towards 'tall dating' out there. One is datetallpeople.com I found it in a google search. The sign up was pretty much standard as I have mentioned before.
I set up a profile both as a man and as a woman. Once you are successfully logged in a screen comes up asking for payment...don't be scared, just click on your profile or search and it goes away. Sort of a strong arm scare you into paying tactic.

Everything else is standard. You receive emails some with pictures some without telling you that someone is interested in you.

There are other niche dating sites I will eventually review.

Until next time,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment