Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Cheating Spouse Online Now

This wasn't the next post that I planned to write but circumstances dictate it.
Last week I had noticed things seemed awfully quiet on my husbands favorite (for now) online dating sites. (about 6 related sister sites). He works two days a week where he is able to be online and while I am at home I log in to the profiles I set up and look to see if he logs in.
Well, I had noticed a sudden lack of activity, so I thought maybe he had changed his hunting ground, but by a twist of fate, last night I found out the truth.
He was at work and I was logged in to all the sites with his screen name searched for and brought up....let's just call him "cheatingspouse2011"  and for some reason, I though that maybe I should start the search fresh, plug in the age range and zip code (thankfully, I live in a relatively small city) and what do I find, but he has a new profile on the same sites......"cheatingspouse20111234".......he didn't even bother to change zip code, or any other details,  except that now instead of being divorced looking for nothing serious, he is separated, looking for relationship and marriage.
Am I being fired?!!  I was furious.....and really had to follow my own advice and not call and confront him and let myself simmer down. I did manage to log into one of the sites as his new alias and fought the temptation to upload a profile picture for him...namely of a donkeys ass!

So, once again I'm faced with the dichotomy of him and I getting along so well, I enjoy his company, he goes on and on how he loves me and how I better love him, but there he is pulling this crap. It feels like a major mind game. No matter how everything else seems about my life....I can only pretend for so long that the core isn't rotten. There are things I need to take care of before I can afford to say anything. I need to pay down my debt and wait on some family issues.

So for now,

Jane

2 comments:

  1. This is cracking me up! You have more will power than me! Every time I find one of these profiles, I do something to "mess" with him. One time in the "about me" section I wrote "I'm a loser, my wife found my account"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done that, but changed it back before he logged in again. If he even suspects I'm watching too closely he tunnels further underground.
      One time I added his photo, left it up all day and then took it down!

      Delete