Saturday, July 27, 2013

Three Strikes Your Out


Sure, I can keep asking him why he looks around on online dating sites and precipitate a fight, but I'd rather spend my energy on something else.

After all, I told him three times that sort of behavior was unacceptable and why would he do anything that may make me think he's being unfaithful, but he continues to do the same trashy things. So that must be his answer. I know he heard me, he even responded to the conversation and I know he's not unintelligent. Stupid maybe, but that's a different story.

It took awhile for the reality of his actions and what they mean to sift down into my core, and it's a sad sad feeling but it's the final truth of my marriage. It's time to go. Maybe I can't leave tomorrow or next month but I will .

until next time,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment