Saturday, August 10, 2013

Just the Ticket


Look out, I have officially shifted in to anger mode.

There is a venue coming to town next month I would love to see. Not something I normally do in fact.

My husband tells me last night that he tried on his phone (not a very good phone) to look up on how to buy tickets for this venue, but couldn't figure it out. He tells me we may as well go and why don't I figure out how to buy the tickets and of course I agreed.

Then this morning after thinking about it I have decided that as much as I want to go I am NOT doing the leg work here. If he asks I'll tell him, "You can figure out how to set up extra email accounts, how to sign up for dating sites and how to apply for and get credit cards without telling me. So if it were important for you to do this one thing for me I'm certain you can figure it out."

Until next time,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment