Sunday, August 11, 2013

Men Outnumber Woman on Dating Sites


A man mentioned to me (on another blog site) that there are forums where cheating men go to discuss the online dating sites. He said they all complain about the disproportionate amount of men on these sites compared to women. 10 to 1 he told me.

As I thought about that at first I was annoyed that these men gather to discuss their online dating options....of course I've already written about the site that gives tips on how to cheat and not get caught.
Then the more I thought about it I think it's funny.

I have noticed on the sites I've created profiles in order to 'contact' my husband on them that as a woman I get tons of photo requests, chat requests and messages. But when I log into my husbands account  most of the activity is on his part...viewing their profiles. There are some views to him but often times a third to a half of those views are ME!! (I have several different profiles on each site) Plus I know from what I have read on the internet that there are many fake profiles put there by other people and the site itself.

The other day, as a last ditch effort to give him a clue, since closing his accounts don't seem to make an impact, I changed his sex from male to female. He doesn't seem to be logging in to them anymore. I suppose all the emails he is receiving for photo and chat requests from men are annoying him. Never have his profiles seem so much activity.

So as disgusting as he and men like him are, on some weird level, the joke is on them.

Until next time,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment