Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Return to Sender.....Email Address Unknown

Today I was done.
Every evening my husband logs into, from emails that are sent to him,  1 or more of 7 dating sites he has profiles on, all that come to his main email account.

I've mentioned before how he thinks he is so sneaky doing it while I am in the same room. Of course I can log in the next morning and see exactly what he was doing. Each morning I am furious. So this morning, once my heart rate slowed down, I decided there was only one way to keep him from doing it. For these particular ones anyway.

I logged in to Benaughty, Cupid, Wildbuddies, Cheekylovers, Girlsdateforfree, Flirt and ClickandFlirt and  "updated" his email. I changed it to one of his old email addresses. Of course I logged in to that account and confirmed the changes. So even if he squirreled away any old emails if he tries to log in from the embedded link or typing in his email address and password, he won't be able to get in.

I hope I am home when he tries to log in.

Chuckle,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment