Monday, August 26, 2013

Whine Dine and Wedding Rings


Okay, I'm not going to rehash the whole drama of my husband coming home with out his wedding ring on and even leaving in the morning without it on. You can read that post yourself here.

Last night he come home without it and never put it back on. We went out to grab a bite to eat. No ring. The point is this: he isn't even aware anymore when he doesn't have it on.
I feel naked without mine!!

So when we get back home, I ask where is it. He comes out to watch TV in his sweats with it on.
When I ask why, he says "You were whining so I put it on."

WTF?? Whining?  I must be really nagging when I tell him to stay out of the dating sites.

I'm still broke, in debt without a job. I don't see this ending well at all.

Unitl next time,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment